Optometric Technician Job – Foster City, CA 25310
Why You’ll Love This Job
If your dream job is to have fun while you help others, you are in luck! We are looking for an outgoing person to fill our Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician role here at Foster City Eye Care. We just moved into our expanded office space with a brand new optical! Our office offers comprehensive primary eye care, medical eye care and optical services in a wonderful family-oriented community. We are outfitted with new state-of-the-art technology, intended to provide the ultimate eye care experience for our patients. We’ve got a great team of two optometrists and two opticians who value providing quality eye care and first class customer service.
We are excited to offer our employees great benefits and a competitive salary! Also, our employees appreciate our great team and schedule!
Fast-forward your Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician career with an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
- Assist the Optometrist as needed
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- Prior experience as a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician is a plus!
Type: Full Time (Salaried)