Optometric Technician Job – Fort Worth, TX 25236
Why You’ll Love This Job
Start an exciting career in the optometry field when you say yes to Clear Eye Associates’s full time entry level Optometric Technician position in Fort Worth, TX!
With Clear Eye Associates, you will work with an amazing team in a fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership. Take advantage of on-the-job training and continuing education classes to learn the skills you need to grow your Optometric Technician career. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them and choosing the perfect eyewear. Live your best life with perks and benefits that include 401k, Paid Time Off, health/vision insurance.
Fast-forward your Optometric Technician career with Gold – 1703 – Clear Eye Associates, an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Perform pre-examination testing
- Assist the Optometrist as needed
- Help patients choose the perfect eyewear
- Educate patients about contact lens insertion, removal, care and replacement
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Able to quickly learn technology skills
- Efficient, organized and resourceful
- Excellent people skills with a calming presence
- Computer literate w/ a strong typing speed
- No experience necessary; we train
Type: Full Time (Hourly)