Optometric Technician Job – Fort Worth, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Bring your strong background in patient care to our Optical Technician position where you can form strong patient/professional relationships by helping people see CLEARly.
Our office, CLEAR Eye Associates + Optical, is in the heart of Fort Worth, TX, in an up-and-coming shopping center. Founded in 2017, our privately-owned practice has seen a lot of growth and we hope to grow our team along with it!
In this role, you will cross-train through clinic & optical to seamlessly take patients through all areas of the practice. In addition, you can expect some travel within the DFW area to surrounding assisted living facilities where we will provide exams and product to residents. This position comes with competitive pay ($14-$19 plus bonuses, based on experience), accruing PTO, IRA retirement, and health/dental insurance.
If you are looking to further your career in a meaningful way through the Optical industry, join our team today!
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Assists the Optometrist with all scheduled appointments
- Preparation of patients to be seen by doctor
- Performance of diagnostic tests and appropriate documentation
- Contact lens insertion and removal training
- Access EMR and prepare charts for necessary appoints
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exam and testing rooms and equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Optometric Technician Qualifications
- Strong history of customer service
- Ability to multitask/adaptable
- Willing to be cross-trained and help as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in the Optometry field a plus but not required
To learn more about the clinic, please visit us at:
Type: Full Time (Hourly)