Why You’ll Love This Job
Your friendly and caring demeanor and desire to work in a professional, positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our FT/PT Optometric Technician role in Everett, WA!
In this position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your patients/customers as you guide them through the process of optometric testing to determine their visual abilities and assist in patient care. Regardless of your level of optometric experience — some or none at all — you can rest assured that you will receive the training you need to be a successful Optometric Technician. We offer our team members PTO, health insurance, vision benefits, Simple IRA, bonus program, etc. so you can live a quality personal life as well.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and grow your Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations and special testing/procedures
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Referrals, E-RXs, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting
- The ability to communicate well with others
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities; time-management skills
- Optometric Technician experience preferred, but training is provided!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)