Optometric Technician Job – Corpus Christi, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a career, not just a job? Would you like to join a team that strives to provide quality healthcare to all their patients? Do you have a way of making people feel comfortable and confident in any situation? Complete Family Eye Care is the place for you as our next Optometric Technician, apply today! Join our team as an Optometric Technician however you will be cross-trained in all aspects of our private optical office.
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:17:25 GMT