Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Job – Colorado Springs, CO
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to join a close-knit team? Would you like to work in an environment where you are provided with the best to give patients the best customer service we all want to have? Here at Ridgeview Optometry, we are looking to add an additional Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant to the team who will eventually be cross-trained to back up other team members. We offer a great schedule, great compensation, and a great team! Apply now!
Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)