Optometric Technician Job – Cedar Park, TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Optometric Technician needed for one of the “Premier Optometric Offices” in the USA…Right here in NW Austin/Cedar Park. Are you a fast learner with a positive attitude?? Come join our fun, caring, respectful and compassionate optometric office where we always strive to “WOW” our patients. Apply to our Optometric Technician role today! We are happy to train anyone who is hardworking and has a great attitude.
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- High School diploma
Preferred but not Required:
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 19:54:55 GMT