Optometric Technician Job – Cedar Park, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a happy and outgoing individual? Do you have an enthusiastic personality? Our team, at Cedar Park Vision, is looking for a new, hard-working and fun Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician to add to the team! If you are looking for a stable schedule and great benefits our office is the place for you, apply now!
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 04:32:58 GMT