Optometric Technician Job – Brentwood, TN
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking to advance your career in the healthcare industry? Would you love to join an energetic, buoyant and rewarding environment? How does a Monday through Friday schedule sound, with no shifts on the weekend? At Primary Eyecare Group, we are seeking an Optometric Technician to work closely with patients and doctors. Competitive wages and benefits package. Apply today and become an Optometric Technician on a team that always strives to serve others by maximizing their visual performance.
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician is a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 00:27:50 GMT