Optometric Technician Job – Arlington, TN
Why You’ll Love This Job
At Primary Eyecare, P.L.C., we pride ourself on customer service. As we continue to grow our outstanding team, we believe it is important to educate our staff and our patients. We are seeking an experienced Optometric Technician who is dependable, courteous and enjoys helping others. Our Optometric Technician will help schedule patient's appointments, distribute eye products, assist with sales and file insurance. Join our team today! Full-time and part-time positions available.
Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician or in the optical industry is required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 00:48:47 GMT