Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist Job – Hackensack, NJ
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to join a practice that has been serving Bergen County for over 40 years? Do you have a friendly and caring personality? Do you jump at the opportunity to use the latest in technology? We are looking to add some new members to our team as our new Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist. Join our team at Focus Eye Health and Vision Care, apply to become an Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist today. Part-Time and Full-Time schedules available!
Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
- Greet patients by phone and in-person
- Schedule appointments and patient billing
Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as an Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:57:37 GMT