Optometric Scribe Job – East Haven, CT
Why You’ll Love This Job
Would you like to join a family of optometric experts who deliver advanced eye care and quality eyewear? Here at enVision, we lead with knowledge, intuition, and attention to serving you in a familial and compassionate atmosphere appointed with modern amenities layered in vintage charm. Protecting our patients' visual health is our purpose and our passion!
If this sounds like an office you would like to join, apply to our Optometric Scribe role. No weekends and outstanding benefits available!
Optometric Scribe Responsibilities
- Working with other team members to maintain the superior level of patient service that we’ve built over the years.
- Maintaining efficient patient flow throughout the patient encounter and examination process.
- Performing preliminary and specialized testing.
- Utilizing electronic health record systems.
- Enters all information into the EHR that is not automatically entered via ophthalmic instrumentation/EHR interfaces.
- Enters the examination information into the electronic health record as dictated by the doctor so that the doctor can maintain 100 percent verbal, eye, and body position contact with the patient.
- Ensuring that every patient feels comfortable and receives outstanding care throughout their encounter with us.
Optometric Scribe Skills & Qualifications
- Optometric Scribe must be all about putting the patient first
- Excited about providing high-quality care
- A technology and efficiency fan
- Motivated to grow personally and professionally
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Quick to smile and energetic
Type: Full Time (Hourly)