Optician / Optical Sales Specialist Job – Lockport, NY 43152
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are an experienced NYS licensed optician seeking a successful career, we are offering a full-time position with a private optometric practice in Lockport, NY.
You will be part of an outstanding team, leading customers through the process of selecting and ordering eyewear that best suits them. You will work with premium vendors to select inventory, educate patients regarding frame, lens and eyewear use. You will become part of a friendly and upbeat work environment, receive perks and benefits that include a retirement plan, PTO, vision insurance and no weekends.
Licensed Optician job responsibilities
- Assist patient with frame selection
- Coordinate eyewear order, from placing the order to patient pickup.
- Eyewear inspection, fitting, adjustment and repair
- Select frame inventory from vendors
- Billing orders to vision insurances
Skills & Qualifications
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- NY State optician license required
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Prior customer service experience
- Outgoing, friendly, professional personality
- Enjoyment of the sales process
- Self-motivated learning of practice software
- Work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of vision insurances
Type: Full Time (Hourly)