Optician / Optical Sales Specialist Job – Fort Worth, TX 45675
Why You’ll Love This Job
Your Optical experience is the key that opens the door to our outstanding full time Optician position in Fort Worth, TX!
In this Optician role, you will be the driving force of an amazing team as you seamlessly take appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assist with fitting and provide education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment.
If you are looking to continue advancing your career while having the time of your life, apply for this Optician job opening today!
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations of a mobile eye clinic: responsible for safe transportation of the vehicle to predetermined site visits and return to secure parking facility
- Set up the clinic on site, monitor inventory, and ensure that all patient and administrative paperwork facilitates an efficient workflow
- Keep vehicle and internal work area within vehicle organized and clean for safety and efficiency
- Maintain the highest possible professional standards in driving performance, observing all safe driving protocols
- Gather and document all pre-testing information for eye examinations and maintain a high professional standard
- Coordinate frame selection, encompassing explaining brand and product materials and benefits
- Measure patients for eyeglass size, including PD and seg height measurements.
- Maintain the highest possible professional standards in patient/customer service while on site performing optician and dispensing services
- Prepare and maintain daily reports; communicate and share them with appropriate parties
- Carefully follow all health and safety procedures
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs., exhibit high energy and enthusiasm for an 8-hour shift including standing, sitting, walking, bending and squatting
Skills & Qualifications
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Two to three years Optician experience, ABO certification preferred but not required
- Valid Texas driver’s license required, with good driving record and some familiarity with greater Fort Worth –Dallas metroplex
- Successful track record of working with patients of all ages, and interacting with their family members
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced using Microsoft Office – outlook, excel, word; EMR systems experience a plus
- Spanish or other language skills a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)