Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking someone friendly with a great smile, who loves to work with patients.
If you want to help people see better; then we have a friendly professional work environment, in a place you can be proud to work, and at a job that you want to get up for.
Essential Family Vision Care has proudly provided quality vision care for families in DeForest and the surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- We are a privately owned clinic known for our exceptional patient care.
- Hours will include some Saturday half days.
- Experience with EyeMed, VSP and Superior Vision/Versant is valued.
- Starting wage, without experience, is $16.50
If you have sales, customer service or optical experience and want to launch a successful career, you are the perfect fit for our FT/PT Optician position in De Forest, WI!
In this Optician role, you will be an important part of an outstanding team:
- seamlessly taking appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting
- ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them,
- assisting with fitting
- providing education on the proper care for their chosen products
All within a fun and upbeat environment.
In addition to on-the-job training, you will have access to continuing education classes so you can gain the skills you need to advance. As part of our professional work family, you also will receive perks and benefits that include PERKS/BENEFITS.
- Bonus pay
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
If you are looking to grow your career while having the time of your life, apply for our Optician job opening today!
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
Skills & Qualifications
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with MS Office Suite programs
- Experience in the Optical field a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)