Why You’ll Love This Job
You Are Important!
Not only do we want to provide the best service to our clients, but we know in order to do that, we must FIRST take care of our most valuable asset;YOU!
At Central Eyes, it is important to create a culture of success through our passion, commitment to service, and consistency.
Your specific skills and strengths are a huge part of the company’s success.
- We are Efficient – We move fast, with precision and accuracy.
- Everyone is Welcome – We want to create a warm and friendly atmosphere for all patients
- Passion – We don’t want what we do to feel like work. We want passion to drive the why behind our culture
- Innovative -Training for our team and Doctors is of core importance to serve each other and our community well.
Flexible Hours, Paid Holidays
Compensation negotiable based on experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Assists the patient in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their vision, lifestyle and budget.
- Preparing work orders for the lab and notifying patient upon arrival
- Using specialized equipment, such as calipers, lensometers, and lens gauges.
- Adjusting and repairing broken frames.
- Educating patients on how to wear and maintain glasses and contact lenses.
- Keeping inventory of frames and contact lenses to ensure product variety and customer satisfaction.
- Managing patient records, and filing/reconciling insurance.
- Taking pride in the appearance of the store and ensuring visual displays are appropriate and tidy.
- Take and process payments using POS system
Skills & Qualifications
- Sales ability is expected for this role; navigating the sales floor with confidence and being sociable and easy to talk with patients.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Optical experience preferred
- Billing experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)