Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have sales, customer service or optical experience and want to launch a successful career, you are the perfect fit for our FT/PT Optician position in South St. Louis County, MO.
In this Optician role, you will be an important part of an outstanding team, working closely with the doctor, seamlessly taking appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assisting with fitting, and providing education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a five star, family environment. In addition to on-the-job training, you will have access to continuing education so you can gain the skills you need to advance. As part of our professional work family, you are also offered perks and benefits that include competitive wages, medical, dental and life insurance. Flex spending accounts and 401K with company match, generous eyewear benefits, and more.
If you are looking to grow your career while working in a happy family environment, apply for our Optician job opening today!
Optician job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Work with patients to best utilize their vision benefits
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses
- Coordinate order payments, pickups and deliveries
- Data Entry and processing in Electronic Medical Record
Skills & Qualifications
Optician required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people in a customer setting
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with Electronic Medical Records or equivalent
- Experience in the Optical field a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)