Optician Job – Rochester, NH
Why You’ll Love This Job
Your Optical experience, natural rapport with others and flair for the latest fashion trends puts you at the top of the list for this full-time Optician role with Rochester Eye Associates, an established, welcoming family practice that has been located in the beautiful city of Rochester, NH, for 44 years!
Here, customers will greatly appreciate your help as you guide them through the process of choosing just the perfect eyewear for their lifestyles, and help them move effortlessly through the ordering and pick-up process. Take advantage of our continuing education opportunities, expanding on your current Optical knowledge and advancing your Optician career. In addition, at Rochester Eye Care Associates, you will have the perfect work/life balance with no evening or weekend shifts, plus a 401K, competitive pay, paid time off, and health care and vision insurance.
Join our friendly team at a forward-thinking company where you will have the opportunity to shine. Apply for Rochester Eye Associates' Optician position today!
- Merchandising frames, lenses, and eyewear accessories
- Manage eyewear orders and patient pickup
- Work with patients in proper fitting
- Eyewear adjustment and minor repair
- Assisting in scheduling and billing as needed
- Licensed/Certified Optician with prior experience as an Optician or in the Optical industry
- Proven customer service skills and an eye for fashion
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge; Microsoft Office skills helpful
- Familiarity with insurance verification and billing
- Basic coding skills a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)