Optician Job – Charlotte, NC
Why You’ll Love This Job
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS OPTICAL EXPERIENCE
Your optical experience is the key that opens the door to our outstanding FT Eyewear Consultant position!
In this Eyewear Consultant role, you will be the driving force of an amazing team as you seamlessly take appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting and ordering eyewear and accessories that best suit them, assist with fitting and provide education on the proper care for their chosen products — all within a fun and upbeat environment.
If you are looking to continue advancing your career while having the time of your life, apply for this Eyewear Consultant job opening today!
Eyewear Consultant responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Assist patients with frame selections
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear
- Order lenses and frames
- Coordinate dispensing of eyewear
- Adjust frames and lenses
Skills & Qualifications
Skills & Qualifications:
Eyewear Consultant required skills & qualifications include:
- Prior Optician experience required
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people
- Comfortable with sales and transactions
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Type: Full Time (Hourly)