Why You’ll Love This Job
$500.00 Sign-on Bonus Available!
We are seeking someone friendly with a great smile, who loves to work with patients.
If you want to help people see better; and help style our patients into the latest eyewear fashion, then we have a friendly professional work environment, in a place you can be proud to work, and at a job that you want to get up for. We will train the perfect candidate in this wonderful profession.
Essential Family Vision Care has proudly provided quality vision care for families in DeForest and the surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- We are a privately owned clinic known for our exceptional patient care.
- Hours will include some Saturday half days.
- Experience with EyeMed, VSP and Superior Vision/Versant is valued.
- Starting wage, without experience, is $17.44
If you have sales, customer service or optical experience and want to launch a successful career, you are the perfect fit for our FT Optical Technician position in De Forest, WI!
In this Optical Technician role, you will be an important part of an outstanding team which:
- Seamlessly takes appreciative customers through the procedure of selecting eyewear
- orders eyewear and accessories that best suit our customers
- assists with fitting eyewear
- provides education on the proper care for their chosen products
All within a fun and upbeat environment.
In addition to on-the-job training, you will have access to continuing education classes so you can gain the skills you need to advance. As part of our professional work family, you also will receive perks and benefits that include:
- Bonus pay
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision Care
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discounts
- Flexible spending account
If you are looking to grow your career while having the time of your life, apply for our Optical Technician job opening today!
Optical Sales Tech:
- Help customers select eyewear
- Orders eyewear and accessories that best suit our customers
- Assists with fitting eyewear
- Provides education on the proper care for their chosen products
Skills & Qualifications
Optical sales tech. required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in a professional setting a must
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Optical sales experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)