Optical Sales Associate Job – O’Fallon, MO
Why You’ll Love This Job
If your dream job is to have fun while you help others, you are in luck! We are looking for an outgoing person to fill our Optical Sales Associate role.
Work with an amazing team in an exciting and fun atmosphere under the guidance of great leadership with training provided to be successful in the position. Draw upon your outstanding people skills as you guide appreciative patients through the process of optical testing, helping them understand the products prescribed to them, and choosing the perfect eyewear.
Fast-forward your Optical Sales Associate career with an innovative company that will help you succeed. Apply today!
Optical Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Assist patients with frame selection with an eye towards multiple pair sales
- Measure and complete full ordering process for patients
- Merchandising and display of all frames in the eyewear boutique
- Meeting with and developing relationships with all frame and product vendors
- Place all eyewear orders and work with the lab for appropriate delivery
- Communicate to patients delivery expectations according to the practices dispensing policies
- Manage all pricing of frames and price points systems
- Manage all warranty replacements for patients and product returns to vendors
Optical Sales Associate Skills & Qualifications
- Possess a high degree of influential sales skills
- Providing our patients exceptional service
- Communicating in a manner by which the patient understands technical terminology in their layman language is essential
- Be able to accurately measure and record all patient information
- Attention to detail relative to prescriptions, PDs, and checking the accuracy of eyewear received from the lab, etc. is imperative.
- Be able to work at a fast pace. Effectively handling multiple tasks and patients at one time, while focusing on the individual patient experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, always maintaining friendly interactions with team members, patients and guests of the practice.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)