Optical Office Manager (Experience Required) Job – Humble, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you an experienced Office Manager who enjoys a fast-paced work environment? Would you describe yourself as flexible and able to easily adapt to any given situation? Do you pride yourself on being driven and hard-working? If you answered yes, you would be a great fit for Vision Source Deerbrook's Optical Office Manager position!
In this Optical Office Manager role, you would work with minimal supervision in an office equipped with the latest technology. You would oversee operations, track costs and supplies, make sure patient needs are being met, and train others within the field to assist patients in receiving the assistance they deserve.
If you have at least four years of optical experience, the desire to join a great team of professionals, and would like to receive great compensation and benefits, apply for our Optical Office Manager opening today!
- Oversee all operational aspects of the office, including, but not limited to, patient relations, staff scheduling, lab production, patient care, frame buying, accounts receivable, staff training, hiring and termination
- Ensure that office costs are controlled by tracking and following up on frame, lens and contact lens credits, buying patterns, payroll costs, and office supply management.
- Drive sales by coaching and training opticians and doctor's assistants to properly qualify patients for the products they need.
- Work with the doctor team to ensure the highest levels of patient care are being maintained.
- Communicate issues and needs with the home office and upper management to ensure that the office has what it needs to grow and thrive.
- Other duties as required to be a successful Optical Office Manager.
- High school degree required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum four years of previous optical experience required. ABOC a plus.
- Minimum of two years of previous management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 05:02:15 GMT