Optical Lab Technician Job – Roslindale, MA 24737
Why You’ll Love This Job
Your close attention to detail, commitment to excellence and Optometric experience make you the ideal candidate for Cannon Eyecare’s part time Optical Lab Technician position in Roslindale, MA!
Join our fun and supportive team at our friendly clinic where you will benefit from working side-by-side with the best in the industry, adding to your existing skill sets and increasing your knowledge base. Here, you will have access to the tools and state-of-the-art optical equipment you need to keep your career on the cutting edge.
What are you waiting for? Apply for Cannon Eyecare’s full-time/part-time Optical Lab Technician job opening to get on the fast track to success!
Optical Lab Technician Responsibilities
- Using specs, set up, operate and tend lens cutting machines
- Submit online lab orders for various types of eyewear
- Insert lenses into customers’ eyeglass frames
- Eyewear repair and adjustments; style, dispense and adjust frames
Optical Lab Technician Qualifications
- Prior Optical Lab Technician experience required
- Lensometry and in-house edging experience
- Knowledge of progressive lens designs and individual attributes
- Experience with occupational progressive designs and dynamic power calculations
- Fine motor skills; mechanical skills
- Extensive experience using computers and technology
Type: Part Time (Hourly)