Office Manager Job – Riverside, CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our goal at Hip Optics is to help our patients achieve their goals by providing them with the clearest, most comfortable vision possible through exceptional customer service and skill. We are a growing refractive/medical optometric practice in a suburb of Riverside, CA offering competitive compensation and great benefits for a qualified office manager.
- Process claims for products and services to patients Vision Plans and/or Medical Plans
- Verify patient data for accurate billing
- Process monthly patient statements
- Maximize insurance reimbursements through routine billing audits
- Processes delinquent accounts for collections
- Organize and schedule staff
- Handle day to day business operations
- Implement systems that increase office efficiency
- Extremely detail oriented.
- A strong problem solver.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the Optical Industry
- Knowledge of general business office procedures
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
- Knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
- Prefer experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 8314