Medical Receptionist Job – Virginia Beach, VA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn first-hand the ins and outs of the optometry business? If so, Modern Eyes Optometry in Virginia Beach, VA is interested in you for our entry level full-time Medical Receptionist position.
In this role, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful as you work closely with a friendly team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another. Your days will be spent in a relaxed and supportive environment, allowing you to focus on your appreciative patients from the surrounding community. Did we mention that this wonderful experience comes with a 401k, health, vision, and dental benefits?
Grab this ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor and quickly advance. Apply for our Medical Receptionist opening today!
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients with a positive, helpful attitude; provide exceptional customer service
- Assist patients in scheduling appointments and ensure optimal flow
- Obtain insurance information from patients and verify benefits prior to their appointment
- Enter patient information into the Electronic Health Record and ensure files are accurate/updated
- Answer, forward, and return calls in a timely manner
- Check office voicemail, return calls and forward to other team members as necessary
Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting others as needed
- Basic Optometry Training a plus
- EMR knowledge a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)