Why You’ll Love This Job
Optical Experience Preferred/Not Required – Willing to train the right person
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you have professional office experience and a desire to make a change in your career? Then please keep reading because we are looking for people like you to join our team in this full-time Medical Front Desk Receptionist position in Chesapeake, VA!
Why You Will Love Being a Front Desk Receptionist at Edinburgh Eyecare
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will represent our office with enthusiasm and excitement for delivering exceptional customer service for our patients. As an important part of an outstanding team, expect on-the-job training and continuing education that will provide you the skills you need to be successful in your new career.
Along with a rewarding position, you will have access to additional perks and benefits. If you are looking to build your career while helping others, apply for this opportunity with us today!
See Yourself As One Of The Family
When joining our practice, you will become part of the family. With access to additional education, training and best-in-class technology, you can develop your skills while helping others see better.
- Greet patients;perform tasks associated with the examination
- Schedule and manage patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Verify insurance and eyewear plan information for each patient
- Answer phone calls
Skills & Qualifications
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, effectively manage time; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Experience in the optical field required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)