Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Job – Murrieta, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to get your start in the healthcare industry? Are you a kindhearted and compassionate individual who is able to communicate with a broad range of individuals? Our team at California Oaks Vision Center is looking for a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician to join our growing office. Steady schedule available.
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Complete various testing and imaging
- Collect both medical and vision history as well as data obtained during the visit
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with optical technology and complex devices.
- Computer literate with a strong typing speed.
- Remarkably effective, prepared and capable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to calm nervous patients and communicate their needs.
- Previous background as a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician is a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 21:58:17 GMT