Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Job – Arlington, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to join a close family oriented office? Are you somebody who strives to provide the best in patient care? Our team at Arlington Eyecare Associates is looking to add a new long-term Medical Office Assistant/Optometric Technician to our already great team! If you are looking for a great environment and schedule, we are the office for you. Become our Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician today! Our office is SW located near Interstate 20 and Highway 287.
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Prior experience as a Medical Office Assistant / Optometric Technician or in the optical industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 01:13:27 GMT