Why You’ll Love This Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Nampa, Idaho looking to add someone with your professional office experience to our amazing team at our Medicaid Clinic as a Medical Office Assistant.
In this role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others’ successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Continue to add new skills and advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities. For your contributions, you will receive enviable benefits and perks!
Apply today for this outstanding Medical Assistant job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Assist doctors in clinical workups.
- Dispense and adjust glasses.
- In put glasses orders.
- Ensure clinic flow efficiency.
- Schedule appointments.
- Call to confirm appointments.
- Maintain recall system.
- Develop strategic plans to enhance growth in business.
- Monitor productivity and receivables.
- Verify Medicaid insurance.
- Ensure clinic’s medical records are always prepared for the clinic day.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Train new clinic team members as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingual Spanish/English is required!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work as a team player and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Dependable, organized, professional, and have a great personality!
- Ability to flexibly respond to changing demands and maintain professionalism
- Organize and prioritize tasks effectively
Type: Full Time (Hourly)