Why You’ll Love This Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private Optometry practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Nampa, Idaho looking to add someone with your professional office experience to our amazing team!
Your professional experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, places you at the top of the list for our full time Clinical Technician role at Eyecare Associates of Nampa.
In this position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your patients as you guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities. Regardless of your level of optometry experience — some or none at all — you can rest assured that you will receive the training you need to be a successful Optometric Technician!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Pay starts at $15/hr.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Assist doctors in clinical workups.
- Dispense and adjust glasses.
- Ensure clinic flow efficiency.
- Schedule appointments.
- Checking patients in and out
- Call to confirm appointments.
- Verify insurance and explain benefits to patient
Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingual Spanish/English is required!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work as a team player and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Dependable, organized, professional, and have a great personality!
- Ability to flexibly respond to changing demands and maintain professionalism
- Organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience in a professional setting
- The ability to connect and communicate well with patients
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
Type: Full Time (Hourly)