Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you succeed in your ability to pay close attention to detail and effectively manage multiple tasks? Are you passionate about producing top-notch products with a focus on quality? Then, join the Complete Family Eye Care team today in this Optical Lab Technician job in our Corpus Christi, TX location.
As an Optical Lab Technician, you will have the opportunity for ongoing training to develop and enhance your optometric skills, fostering successful growth within your career. With access to advanced equipment and supportive leadership, you will acquire the knowledge necessary to become a highly skilled and top-performing Optical Lab Technician.
Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care, and you will build a career you love in this Optical Lab Technician job in our Corpus Christi, TX location.
Join the Complete Family Eye Care team and apply for our Optical Lab Technician job today!
Optical Lab Technician Job Responsibilities
- Use in-office machines to cut high-end reader glass
- Complete and follow up on lab orders
- Place lenses in frames; make adjustments on patients’ frames
- Repair frames and lenses, distribute to patients
Skills & Qualifications
Optical Lab Technician Job Qualifications
- 1-3 years of professional experience as an Optical Lab Technician or Optometric Technician preferred.
- Fine motor skills; mechanical skills; quick study
- Works well in a fast-paced environment; team player
- Prefer MS Office and other clinic-specific software experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)