Insurance Specialist Job – Stephenville, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
If problem-solving is your forté and you have a knack for noticing the tiniest detail, we want to add you to our team!
In this Insurance Specialist role, your skills and your experience place you at the top. Patients will appreciate your assistance in navigating the complex rules and regulations of insurance companies. You will be a valued member of a family friendly clinic that offers its employees a number of perks. Enjoy a perfect work/life balance and receive advanced training from the best in the industry. Know that you play a vital role and are making a difference within an elite, nationwide group of optical practices.
Join our fun and supportive team of professionals! Apply today for this Insurance Specialist position!
Insurance Specialist Responsibilities
- Process claims for products and services to patients Vision Plans and/or Medical PlansAre
- Verify patient data for accurate billing
- Process monthly patient statements
- Maximize insurance reimbursements through routine billing audits
- Process delinquent accounts for collections
Insurance Specialist Skills & Qualifications
- Prior experience as an Insurance Specialist
- Extremely detail oriented and a strong problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of general business office procedures
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices
- Experience in basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices
Type: Full Time (Hourly)