Insurance Specialist Job – Corpus Christi, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
If problem-solving is your forté and you have a knack for noticing even the tiniest detail, you will be a great addition to the Complete Family Eye Care family as our full-time Insurance Specialist in our fast-paced, family owned Corpus Christi, TX, office!
In this Insurance Specialist position, you will play a vital role as a valued member of a friendly team of professionals at our top-rated facility. Patients will appreciate your professionalism and insurance experience as you help them navigate the complex rules and regulations of various insurance companies. No optical experience? Our industry experts are happy to train the right insurance professional. In addition, you will receive perks and benefits that include no night shifts and only an occasional Saturday shift, a 401K and paid time off, along with health, dental and vision insurance.
Join a fun and supportive team where you will excel! Apply today for Complete Family Eye Care's Insurance Specialist job opening today.
Insurance Specialist Responsibilities
- Process claims to patients vision plans and/or medical plans
- Verify patient data for accurate billing; process monthly patient statements
- Maximize insurance reimbursements through routine billing audits
- Ready delinquent accounts for collections
- Help patients understand their insurance coverage
Insurance Specialist Qualifications
- Prior experience as an Insurance Specialist; optical office experience preferred but not required
- Basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures/practices experience
- Extremely detail-oriented; strong problem-solving skills; excellent communicator
- Knowledge of general business office procedures; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Medical billing/collection practices knowledge preferred
Type: Full Time (Salaried)