Why You’ll Love This Job
Join a state-of-the-art office where your career will blossom and you can quickly advance under the guidance of industry experts as our full-time Insurance Specialist in Arlington, TX!
Your attention to detail and desire to help others make you ideal for this Insurance Specialist role. Patients and co-workers alike will appreciate your insurance experience and ability to solve the most complex insurance issue. Here, your career will thrive in a positive atmosphere as part of a fun, friendly team of professionals who consistently help each other achieve success. You also will enjoy a great work/life balance, and perks and benefits.
Apply for this Insurance Specialist position today to set your career on the fast track to success!
Insurance Specialist job responsibilities include:
- File claims for patient products and services
- Ensure accurate patient information for billing
- Perform billing audits; manage patient statements
- Oversee collections/delinquent accounts
- Assist in educating patients on their coverage
Skills & Qualifications
Insurance Specialist required skills & qualifications include:
- Insurance Specialist experience (in an optical setting a plus)
- Medical coding/billing/collections experience
- Attention to detail; great communication skills; analytical
- Business office procedures knowledge; MS office skills
- Experience with third-party practices and procedures
Type: Full Time (Hourly)