Front Desk/Reception Job – Temecula, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking to join a caring, knowledgeable, and close-knit staff? How would you like to work with well-trained and caring doctors? Join our team at Temecula Eye Center where you are certain to succeed in our positive and professional environment! Apply to our Front Desk Receptionist role today!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of the patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- Other duties may be required that are not limited to the Front Desk Receptionist role
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:33:29 GMT