Front Desk/Reception Job – Bridgeville, PA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a career in healthcare where you can continue to grow your skill set? Would you enjoy a work schedule Monday through Friday, with no weekend shifts or on-call, and only one evening shift a week? Join our team at Pittsburgh Eye Care as a Front Desk Receptionist. Take advantage of the vibrant locale, with restaurants, shopping, and many appealing after-work options! Excellent compensation, generous paid time off! Previous healthcare experience preferred. Apply today.
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 05:00:57 GMT