Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Job – Baxley, GA
Why You’ll Love This Job
You are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all. That makes you perfect for Vision Source Baxley's Front Desk Receptionist position!
Vision Source Baxley is a friendly, welcoming optometry practice that offers comprehensive, state of the art expertise to meet the eye care needs of our community. Our number one priority is taking care of the visual needs of patients by helping people to see and preserving their vision. As our Front Desk Receptionist, enjoy going to work in a positive atmosphere where patients will appreciate your smiling face, friendly demeanor and efforts on their behalf to make their visit comfortable and enjoyable, and where management works next to you, not above you. And, unlike other workplaces, you will never experience job burnout as we make sure our employees have the perfect work/personal balance, giving you plenty of time to enjoy life outside of the office. Our schedule is Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm, and Friday 8am-12pm.
Apply for Vision Source Baxley's Front Desk Receptionist role today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic where you will always be encouraged and supported.
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Responsibilities
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information
- Administrative office duties
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Qualifications
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer operations
- Proficient in basic word processing, data entry and automated records
- Office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)