Front Desk Receptionist Job – Winder, GA
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are professional, energetic and have excellent customer service skills all while being able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, join us here at Vision Source Winder.
Enjoy going to work in a positive atmosphere where patients will appreciate your smiling face, friendly demeanor and efforts on their behalf to make their visit comfortable and enjoyable, and where management works next to you, not above you. And, unlike other workplaces, you will never experience job burnout as we are happy to offer a great schedule!
Apply for our Front Desk Receptionist role today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic where you will always be encouraged and supported.
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Gather medical history and reason for visit
- Verify insurance information
- Administrative office duties
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer operations
- Proficient in basic word processing, data entry and automated records
- Office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)