Front Desk Receptionist Job – Rochester, NH 25476
Why You’ll Love This Job
You are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all. Combined with your professional office and billing experience, that makes you the ideal fit for Rochester Eye Care Associates’ full-time Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant position in Rochester, NH!
As Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant, enjoy going to work in a positive atmosphere at a practice that has been part of the community for more than four decades, where patients will appreciate your smiling face, friendly demeanor and efforts on their behalf to make their visit comfortable and enjoyable. Here, management works next to you, not above you, giving you the opportunity to add to your skill sets and knowledge, and advance your career. Your efforts will be richly rewarded with a great schedule of no evenings or weekends, a 401K, paid time off, health care insurance and vision insurance. In addition, we offer continuing education opportunities.
Apply for Rochester Eye Care Associates’ Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant job opening today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic where you will always be encouraged and supported.
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Perform medical billing duties
- Prior to appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date electronic patient files
- Answer incoming calls, manage voicemail, take messages
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Assistant Qualifications
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures; professional office experience
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in basic word processing, data entry and automated records
- Optical office experience preferred but not required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)