Front Desk Receptionist Job – Highland Park, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
You are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all. That makes you perfect for our Front Desk Receptionist position here at Zeifert Eye Care! We are a small, family-focused eye care office with excellent hours and huge potential for employee growth. We strive to provide our employees with tools to succeed, we focus on technology, education, and quality products!
Enjoy going to work in a positive atmosphere where patients will appreciate your smiling face, friendly demeanor and efforts on their behalf to make their visit comfortable and enjoyable, and where management works next to you, not above you.
Apply for our Front Desk Receptionist role today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic.
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Opening/closing tasks of the office
- Managing inventory
- Running end of day reports
- Greet patients with a positive attitude
- Schedule patient appointments
- Resolve patient issues calmly and politely
- Verify insurance information
- Administrative office duties
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer operations
- Proficient in basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)