Front Desk Receptionist Job – Green Bay, WI
Why You’ll Love This Job
You are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all. Combined with your optical office experience, that makes you the ideal fit for Advanced Eye Care's full-time Front Desk Receptionist position in Green Bay, WI!
As Front Desk Receptionist, enjoy going to work in a positive atmosphere where patients will appreciate your smiling face, friendly demeanor and efforts on their behalf to make their visit comfortable and enjoyable. Here, management works next to you, not above you, giving you the opportunity to add to your skill sets and knowledge, and advance your career. Your efforts will be richly rewarded with 401K and PTO. In addition, we offer continuing education opportunities.
Apply for Advanced Eye Care's Front Desk Receptionist job opening today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic where you will always be encouraged and supported.
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Prior to appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date electronic patient files (will train)
- Answer incoming calls, manage voicemail, take messages
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Qualifications
- Must have prior experience in an Optical setting
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer operations; proficient in basic word processing, data entry and automated records
- Office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)