Front Desk Receptionist Job – Galesburg, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn first-hand the ins and outs of the optometry business? If so, Kehoe Eye Care in Galesburg, IL is interested in you for our entry level full-time Front Desk Receptionist position. No experience necessary!
As a Front Desk Receptionist with us, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful as you work closely with a friendly team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another. Your days will be spent in a relaxed and supportive environment, allowing you to focus on your appreciative patients from the surrounding community. You will benefit from a great work/life balance with paid time off, medical benefits and a great retirement plan.
Grab this ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor and quickly advance. Apply for Vision Source’s Front Desk Receptionist opening today!
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients with a positive, helpful attitude; provide exceptional customer service
- Assist patients in scheduling appointments and ensure optimal flow
- Obtain insurance information from patients and verify benefits prior to their appointment
- Enter patient information into the Electronic Health Record and ensure files are accurate/updated
- Answer, forward, and return calls in a timely manner
- Check office voicemail, return calls and forward to other team members as necessary
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting others as needed
Type: Full Time (Hourly)