Front Desk Receptionist Job – Fort Worth, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Join us at Insight Eye Associates because you are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all! We are looking to add a fun and friendly Front Desk Receptionist to our team.
Our office emphasizes excellence in patient care and experience by providing medical eye care services along with an optical boutique. We offer vision services, eyewear benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (to qualified staff). Our team focuses on fostering a fun and professional work environment providing continuing education and career development. We are happy to offer our employees a flexible schedule during the week and just 1 half-day Saturday a month!
Apply for our Front Desk Receptionist role today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic where you will always be encouraged and supported.
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Gather medical history and reason for visit
- Verify insurance information
- Administrative office duties
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer operations
- Proficient in basic word processing, data entry and automated records
- Office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)