Front Desk Receptionist Job – Burlington, IA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the optometry business? If so, Burlington Family Eyecare in Burlington, IA, is interested in you for our entry-level, full-time Front Desk Receptionist position. No experience necessary!
As a Front Desk Receptionist with us, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful as you work closely with a friendly team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another. Your days will be spent in a relaxed and supportive environment, allowing you to focus on appreciative patients from the surrounding community. Your contributions will be rewarded with benefits that include paid time off and vision insurance. And, with on-the-job training and continuing education opportunities, your new career will flourish.
Grab this ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor and quickly advance. Apply for Burlington Family Eyecare's Front Desk Receptionist job opening today!
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Prior to appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date electronic patient files (will train)
- Answer incoming calls, manage voicemail, take messages
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail; good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting others as needed
Type: Full Time (Salaried)