Front Desk Receptionist Job – Arden, NC
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the optometry business? If so, Elite Eye Care in Arden, NC, is interested in you for our entry-level, full-time Front Desk Receptionist position. No experience necessary!
As a Front Desk Receptionist with us, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful as you work closely with a friendly team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another. Your days will be spent in a relaxed and supportive environment, allowing you to focus on appreciative patients from the surrounding community. Your contributions will be rewarded with benefits that include free annual eye exams, a great schedule, paid time off and vision insurance. And, with on-the-job training and continuing education opportunities, your new career will flourish.
Grab this ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor and quickly advance. Apply for Elite Eye Care's Front Desk Receptionist job opening today!
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Prior to appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date electronic patient files (will train)
- Answer incoming calls, manage voicemail, take messages
- Assist in frame selection and lens choice; submit glasses/contact lens orders
- Dispense orders and adjust products
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail; good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting others as needed
- Office management experience a plus but no experience needed
- A great fashion sense / up-to-date on current trends
Type: Full Time (Hourly)