Front Desk Receptionist Job – Arden, NC
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn first-hand the ins and outs of the optometry business? If so, Elite Eye Care in Arden, NC is interested in you for our entry level full-time Front Desk Receptionist position. No experience necessary!
As a Front Desk Receptionist with us, you will learn all the skills necessary to be successful as you work closely with a friendly team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another. Your days will be spent in a relaxed and supportive environment, allowing you to focus on your appreciative patients from the surrounding community. You will benefit from a great work/life balance, paid time off, and free eye exams and glasses. There is opportunity to grow with our practice with career development pathways and perks, working with respected colleagues, and continuing education benefits.
Grab this ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor and quickly advance. Apply for the Front Desk Receptionist opening today!
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients with a positive, helpful attitude; provide exceptional customer service
- Assist patients in scheduling appointments and ensure optimal flow
- Obtain insurance information from patients and verify benefits prior to their appointment
- Update patient records in medical systems
- Answer, forward, and return calls in a timely manner
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Strong eye for fashion is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting others as needed
Type: Full Time (Hourly)