Front Desk/Reception Job – Worcester, MA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you consider yourself an energetic and motivated person with a positive attitude? Do you enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis? Here at Vision Source of Worcester, we are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist that takes initiative, is organized, and has great attention to detail. Great schedule, great benefits, and great compensation available! Join our fun and professional working environment today.
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of the patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)