Front Desk/Reception Job – San Antonio, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking to join an office that respects and are appreciative of all their employees? How would you like to join a team where you receive ongoing training and certifications? Did we mention a staff bonus structure? If you have an enthusiastic personality that can be conveyed over the phone and in person then our office South Texas Vision Associates is the place for you. Apply to become our newest Front Desk Receptionist today! Great benefits and schedule available.
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of the patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients’ medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office’s computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 22:50:48 GMT