Front Desk/Reception Job – Pearland, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in an exciting new opportunity with potential for advancement? How would you like to join a well-known office where their patients truly believe they are the best in the Pearland area? Our optical office Bay Area Eye Center is looking for a new Front Desk Receptionist to add to the team. Set schedule, no weekends!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 20:43:41 GMT