Front Desk/Reception Job – Newport, TN
Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have a professional, energetic, and outgoing personality? Would you like an opportunity to work in the healthcare industry? How do weekends off sound? This is the place for you! Apply for our Front Desk Receptionist role here at Vision Source of Newport. Benefit available!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of the patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Extremely friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 18:50:25 GMT