Front Desk/Reception Job – Kirkland, WA
Why You’ll Love This Job
How would you like to join a team of some really rad people who love to help others? Are you a people person who would like to assist not only patients but our five really cool eye doctors? Here at Specialty Eyecare Group, we love helping people and provide amazing customer service! We are looking to add a problem-solving Front Desk Receptionist to the team! No late nights or weekends required. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)