Front Desk/Reception Job – Forney, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Forney Eye Associates PLLC is seeking a friendly, energetic, and motivated Front Desk Receptionist. Currently needing someone full-time 4-5 days a week. Duties include front desk, vision and medical insurance verification, patient pre-testing, frame styling and assisting Doctor as needed. Experience is a plus. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients’ medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office’s computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Front Desk experience
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic Optometry Training
- Patient Focused Customer Service
- Data Entry Software
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:33:39 GMT